Maryland City, Maryland
3.0

i don t know ,but i ve been in and out of hospital s moved to flordiaand had surgery s there and called again to transport my bike again the parts on my bike were taking off and loaded into a van , instead of truck , so finaly get better to go see my bike and starting puting parts back on and look down they have broken my saddle strap. that saddle bag is going to cost me 250.00 just because the movers handled my bike i shouldn t have to pay for that. i ll never use your company again .in the first place they told me it my bike will be on the back of a truck

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of auto transport 123 motorcycle transportation service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Auto Transport 123 needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned auto transport 123 motorcycle transportation service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Auto Transport 123.

Had an Experience with Auto Transport 123?

Comments