Auto Transport 123 *** MEN. Do your research before you do business with them.

Complaints on every website including Better Business Bureau, yelp and transport review sites. They portray themselves as a family owned business with their own trucks when they are nothing more than a broker using random auto haulers. I tried to have my sons car shipped from Massachusetts to Florida where he is stationed in the military. All this company did was *** me around with Falls dates when they were supposed to pick up my car and in fact never even had a driver committed.

They string you along so you won't go with another company hoping they will find a random hauler in the meantime.

I'm a police officer, so if they'll screw me they certainly will ***. And obviously they have no respect for the military.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Transport 123 Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Salcha, Alaska, United States #1219748

They told me they were DOD contracted. Then thteatened to report my husband to the military (when he had nothing to do with the contract I had with them) after several attempts and angry phone calls inquiring about where my car was after they failed to deliver it on time. I finally spoke with the owner's daughter who maliciously threatened to ship my car back to Virginia because I was upset it had not been delivered by the promised date.