Auto Transport 123 *** MEN.Do your research before you do business with them.

Complaints on every website including Better Business Bureau, yelp and transport review sites. They portray themselves as a family owned business with their own trucks when they are nothing more than a broker using random auto haulers. I tried to have my sons car shipped from Massachusetts to Florida where he is stationed in the military. All this company did was *** me around with Falls dates when they were supposed to pick up my car and in fact never even had a driver committed.

They string you along so you won't go with another company hoping they will find a random hauler in the meantime.

I'm a police officer, so if they'll screw me they certainly will ***.And obviously they have no respect for the military.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of auto transport 123 car transportation service. Auto Transport 123 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned auto transport 123 car transportation service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Auto Transport 123.

Had an Experience with Auto Transport 123?

Comments

Salcha, Alaska, United States #1219748

They told me they were DOD contracted. Then thteatened to report my husband to the military (when he had nothing to do with the contract I had with them) after several attempts and angry phone calls inquiring about where my car was after they failed to deliver it on time. I finally spoke with the owner's daughter who maliciously threatened to ship my car back to Virginia because I was upset it had not been delivered by the promised date.