1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I did not have a good experience with these people.I chose this company because during the phone call they were very professional and promised me I would have a GPS to track my car from New Jersey to Arizona, told me I would have the drivers phone number to see where my car was at any time, and none of that happened.

There was a huge snowstorm on the East Coast so instead of agreeing to have them pick up my car on a Wednesday we chose a Friday when the roads would be clear. However my car was picked up four days later than what I had been promised. I was not able to call the driver with his cell phone number nor was I ever able to track my car on GPS. And of course they charged the money for the deposit on my credit card the day they promised to pick up the car so there was nothing I could do unless I wanted to lose my deposit.

It took A week to get my car from New Jersey to Arizona. When I finally talked to the driver on the day of delivery he was delivering another car to Tucson. I'm not sure if their manipulation of the days was due to the fact they were waiting for another car in the same city so they could make more profit and save money. But I will never use them again.

I heard they are planning to open an office in Scottsdale Arizona.So buyer beware

Review about: Auto Transport 123 Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Auto Transport 123?

Comments

Fellow Citizens do yourself a great favor and DO not USE the COMPANY!They are dishonest and will charge your credit card before performing any service.

Please check the reviews and do the math, this company has far more negative reviews and the very few positive reviews are suspect.Repeated calls to company provide no information , you are placed on hold for long periods of time, and at the end you will have no idea where your car is during the transaction despite promises.